Sunday, May 8, 2011




Here I am in Australia after an adventure in travelling and searching . From the little Gigi that was brought up in North Africa, Algeria, Constantine, I ended up in Australia without mentioning the numerous where I lived and worked for many years that brought joy and sadness, opening in the vision of the varied cultures and sensitivities.

What a trip! what an adventure! What collection of people and events that punctuated a varied and exciting life so far. Friends, and friends of friends, close and far. Lost and found. Some lost forever never to be found or they joined the string of souls that makes our world, our history.

With a large family of cousins, and uncles and aunties everywhere, the world is large and small. The cousins of the cousins, the uncles of the uncles, and so on... Humanity is made so...far away and close. The dynasties of a clan, really? The history or humans, family or not they get diluted in time.

As I smell the flowers, the roses in a garden in Paris near the BAstille, all vanishes to let the scent, the forms, the colours and the mystery of life that is ever present, I have a family of my own. Own? Not sure of about that. A husband for conformity, two sons for prosperity. Prosperity?

The idea of this site is to share with friends my insights and little bits of my life how it unfolds sharing with Peter the moments that are so precious and unique. From time to time making regression to my childhood and teen years with some photos if possible.

Everybody’s life nowadays has an interest. Everybody wants to be known and get published. So here I am following the trend of our times. Bits of news about me. IS not not always about me? Me, Me , Me. How important I am, how famous I am, how great I am, how....and so on. The unstoppable ME. But more about me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment